Fitness for Millennials!
You must be wondering how are we going to talk about fitness for millennials specifically, or what is special about our fitness ideas! From recent studies in the United States, in 2020, it has been noticed that Millennials (born between 1980–1999) are most involved (i.e., 68.7%) in sports and fitness activities and care most about natural body health. We notice the ingredients more than the actual product we are consuming!
In the recent past, with all the upheavals and uncertainties we have noticed and faced, the awareness has very evidently increased. As responsible parents, we are concerned about our children’s consumption, what they are consuming as food or as a cyber-savvy kid. Being a brother or sister, we are extra aware about what our siblings are enjoying, as sons and daughters we are concerned about what our parents are taking starting from their food to medicines, in fact, we try our best to keep them safe and sound.
We know how important it is for our children to get out of the house and play and stay away from the technologies. Even it is better to let a toddler play with a toy that does nothing so that the kid’s imagination power can be built and he/she can play with it the way he wants to. We as adults need to do exercise regularly, not only to be slim but to lead a healthy life. Our parents are indeed healthier than us both mentally and physically, still, they need to go out and get involved if their body allow them to. The pandemic has hampered our life indeed but it has also forced us to be aware of our food, health, exercises, medicines, and even the air we are breathing in! so here are some tips one can follow to lead a fit and healthy lifestyle-
- Take a walk
- Go for a morning/evening run and have some fresh air
- Replace the junk-food with fast food like dry fruits and fruits because fruits work as the fastest immunity booster
- If you cannot make time to go to the gym, go for some simple exercises before going for a bath
- If you don’t have time to go for a morning or evening walk, take a walk after every lunch or dinner
- Include vegetables in your lunch
- Don’t kill or ignore your cravings, entertain them, but in a limit
- Going for an exercise class, or to the gym, can also build you a social and personal life
- Include your hobbies in your priority list
- Make time for your personal life and family
These are ten points that you can keep in mind to maintain your physical and mental health. As we care, we are here to give you a good read and also to give you a small reminder on your easy and simple ways to a happy and healthy life, in spite of having a very busy professional life.